ELECTRICAL & ELECTRONICS ENGINEERING DEPARTMENT
ABOUT THE DEPARTMENT:
Since its inception, the department of Electronics & communications engineering at Vishveshwarya Group of Institutions has progressed rapidly and is now regarded as one of the premiere departments, with excellent infrastructure and full-time faculty. The course contents are intended to give the students a holistic and pragmatic view of the present scenario of the Electronics and Communication industry as well as a grounding in the concepts and theories that will shape the future of the industry. In order to ensure high standards of education for its students, the department has constantly upgraded itself by adding well-equipped and fully furnished laboratories to supplement the theory courses. Old laboratories like the Analog Electronics Lab and the Microprocessor labs have been upgraded with state-of-the-art equipments.
Faculty members are actively involved in research and academic developmental activities and attend numerous workshops / conferences to acquire the technical knowledge about the latest developments in the field of Electronics and Communication Engineering. The management has keen interest to promote quality education and provide financial assistance to faculty members for attending seminars / workshops etc. The Department, every year conducts industrial tours and visits to various industries for students as part of their curriculum.
B.Tech (Electronics & Communication Engineering)Duration:
4 years for Direct Entry / 3 years for Lateral EntryIntake:
Through Counselling:Admissions to I & II Yr. B.Tech. are done through Combined State Entrance Exam (UPSEE) conducted by the UP State Technical University, AKTU, Lucknow.
1. The minimum qualification for B.Tech (Engg.) is intermediate (10+2) or equivalent with physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
2. The minimum qualification for II year B-Tech (Lateral Entry) is three-year engineering diploma in any branch of engineering (except Agriculture Engg., Pharmacy and Architecture.
Through Direct Admission: the candidate should meet the following eligibility criterion:
1. Qualified in UPSEE, JEE Mains, Entrance Exam conducted by any State Government or any Entrance Exam conducted at a national level with a good rank.OR
2. Based on marks in PCM and Graduation for B.Tech Course respectively. However, such a candidate shall be required to apply on a portal to be opened by the University for the purpose at an appropriate time.
M.Tech. (Electronics Engineering)Duration:
The candidates seeking admissions to M.Tech programme are required to appear in P G Admission Test and Counseling conducted every year by Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam Technical University, Lucknow (AKTU). The final admission of the candidates are done on the basis of counseling as per their combined merit of the above said P G Admission Test.
Through Direct Admission: The criteria for admissions directly at College level is B.E./B.Tech in relevant branch of engineering with minimum 60% marks and as per guidelines prescribed by AKTU.
HEAD OF DEPARTMENT:
Hemant Kumar Rajput
Prof. Hemant Kumar RajputQualification :
B.E. (Jamia Millia Islamia University, New Delhi) Electronics & Communication Engineering M.E. (NITTTR, Chandigarh) Instrumentation & Control EngineeringExperience/ Achievements :
Prof. H. K. Rajput has 21 years of total experience including 12 years experience in teaching and research.. He has worked with College of Engineering & Technology IILM-AHL, Greater Noida and other engineering colleges for over 12 years. He has 05 national and international publications to his credit. He has guided over 21 B. Tech & M. Tech Projects. He has worked in process plant for over 9 years as an Electrical Engineer maintenance. He has good experience of Erection, testing, commissioning and maintenance of AC/DC motors, LT/HT panels, Indoor/Outdoor substation, DG sets etc. His area of interest includes Power system, Fuzzy logic, Fault diagnosis and restoration.Contact Details:
09458663354 (M)Email ID:
firstname.lastname@example.org (&) email@example.com
- 1. Competency to apply knowledge of mathematics, science, and engineering.
- 2. Competency to design and conduct experiments, as well as to analyze and interpret data.
- 3. Competency to design a system, component, or process to meet desired needs within realistic constraints such as economic, environmental, social, political, ethical, health and safety, manufacturability, and sustainability.
- 4. Competency to function on multi-disciplinary teams.
- 5. Competency to identify, formulate and solve Electronics & Communication Engineering problems.
- 6. An understanding of professional and ethical responsibility.
- 7. An ability to communicate effectively.
- 8. The broad education necessary to understand the impact of Electronics & Communication Engineering solutions in a global, economic, environmental, and societal context.
- 9. A recognition of the need for, and an ability to engage in life-long learning.
- 10. knowledge of contemporary issues.
- 11. An ability to use the techniques, skills, and modern engineering tools necessary for Electronics & Communication Engineering practice.
- 12. An ability to explain basic concepts and problem solving processes used in management.
Electronics & Communication Engineering Department of Vishveshwarya Group of Institutions trains the students for the cause of technical education. In this department, education means enrichment of analytical and application skills of engineering principles along with overall personality development. The outcome is that our students are at par with the best of institutes of the country.
As part of the preparation process, the Electronics & Communication Engineering department faculty has adopted the following specific program outcomes to be achieved at the Electronics & Communication Engineering department.
Under Graduate Programme
Programme Name : B.Tech. (Electronics & Communication Engineering)
Eligibility Criteria : As specified in the information regarding program eligibility. Click here to see the details
Jobs Prospects : A large number of students are employed in reputed public and private organizations in India and abroad. - A number of students have obtained admissions for higher studies in reputed universities in India and abroad. - All the students of B. Tech undergo practical training in different private, semi-government and government organizations.