1. For the first year, the Scholarship based upon the percentage secured in the 10+2:
|Course Applied||MAT Subjects for Assessments|
|80-85%||20% of the tuition fee|
|85-90%||30% of the tuition fee|
|90% and above||50% of the tuition fee|
2. For the consecutive years, the scholarship shall be based on the university result of the previous year:
|Aggregate Percentage||Scholarship offered|
|75-80%||20% of the tuition fee|
|80-85%||30% of the tuition fee|
|85% and above||50% of the tuition fee|
3. If the student has participated in any sport at state level, the college shall be pleased to offer a 20% scholarship on tuition fee per year.
4. If a student secures a place in the list of top 10 students of AKTU in the respective year and branch, he/she shall be entitled for the scholarship of 100% of the tuition fee. Moreover,
5. If a student secures a place in the top 5 students of AKTU in the respective year and branch, he/she shall be entitled for the scholarship of 100% of the tuition fee plus a cash prize of INR 20,000.
6. If the student opts to pay the fees annually instead of semester-wise, he/she shall be eligible for 9% discount on tuition fee and 8% discount on hostel fee.
7. Special Scholarships are available for the candidates who prefer to take admission under management quota by taking VGIMAT (Vishveshwarya Group of Institutions Microsoft Admission Test). To know more about VGIMAT, Click Here.